Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies, I need your advice on online dating?

I met a girl on a dating website. She sent me a wink. I read her profile and it seems like we have lots in common. So I sent her an e-mail saying that, sent her a wink and asked her what her idea of of an ideal first date would be. She sent me a message back saying that she also thought we have a lot in common and that she'd like to meet for a casual drink, somewhere relaxed and enjoy each other's company.


...........Now it's my turn to respond, what would you suggest I say in the reply?Ladies, I need your advice on online dating?
Hello,





I think you should check this link, will help you, really.





http://zeegle.info/blog/online-dating/Ladies, I need your advice on online dating?
Man your lucky dude, I spend hours trying to write a perfect letter and noone ever writes me back, all you did was send like a short letter and she asks you to go have a drink? How come EHarmony never matches me up with these women :(
It doesn't seem like there is much to respond to here.





She seems to have laid it all out here for you. If you are interested in going out for a casual drink then think of a place around town that would have a good environment and invite her.





Just be like ';ya that sounds great, I know of this place [name of place] and it's really great'; and maybe tell her about the place, whats great about it, and see when and where she'd like to meet.





That's it!





Good luck
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment