Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have been dating a Nigerian guy for almost a year any advice?

im not a nigerian girl im actually have malay half english i have been dating a nigerian guy almost a year now any advice. He seems very protective and i love him very much so but many africans get shocked when i say he's nigerian like it is a bad thing...im getting worried...also why is it that african girls look at me up and down when i walk with him? I feel it all the time i dont understand why they do. Sometimes when im with my african male friends and they introduce me they stare and are very blunt in their hellos...i need an explanation before i go nuts!I have been dating a Nigerian guy for almost a year any advice?
sweety..DO NOT CARE ABOUT THESE PPL..its ur relation tht matters the most..


im arab..and muslim..and 17...and my bf is a white 26 yrs old catholic...as long as u too rlly like/love each other...just dont care bout other nosey ppl..I have been dating a Nigerian guy for almost a year any advice?
No need to worry.They are just jealous of your boyfriend.
your an exotic bird to them.
America is turning so when they see a mixed raced couple, eyes open in a sence of shock. there is nothing you can do since it is an awkwad situation. If I was in your situation as a female instead of a male, I would ignore it. If you love him, who cares!
its becoz u r white and his black there i said it, not that i m agaisnt interracial dating cos i myself hav a thing for white girls lol
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment