Saturday, July 31, 2010

African American dating customs? I Need Advice?

I am an African guy dating an African American girl and I really love her! Now I would like your help in understanding the African American dating customs. I want to be better and be the man for her in every way no matter the differences in our culture.African American dating customs? I Need Advice?
To be 100% honest with you, when I think of an African man I would think that he's very traditional and maybe what he learned at home is that the man has the power and the woman is inferior. An African-American woman will not tolerate that.


I do not mean to offend you, I know that Africa has many many different groups that have very different customs. Maybe in some of them, the women have power? From my experience though, African men expect their women to listen to their every command.


The best advice I can give you on dating an African-American woman is to treat her as an equal, treat her respectfully.African American dating customs? I Need Advice?
Well, take her to to dinner, to movies, for walks, and romantic stuff like that. Occasionally, treat her somewhere expensive. Be a gentlemen, hold doors open and stuff. Show her how much you love her. Kiss her at the end of the date, and if you guys are close enough, kiss her during the date as well. Give her your undivided attention.
Yes buy some pants that fits you twice as big so you can wear them half off your ***, get some tattoos like little wayne and when you say a sentence make sure you used the N word a couple of times in it!! Blackwomen love a Thug!!
Your culture is our culture. You do the same exact thing any other American man does for his woman.


Tell her she's pretty, hug and kiss her every now and then and don't cheat on her. Happily ever after.
Be yourself and ask her is it any cultural differences that annoy her or need to be addressed if not dont worry about it ... ask only like twice to make sure she aint lyin it off the first time its great to hear of Black love ...good luck
African American girls are just like any other American girl. They all fall into the same culture. You should show her how you get down and tell her where she got her roots from.
The African guys I know are pretty honest...so live the difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment