Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me advice about online dating?

I have been talking to a girl, for about three days now, on an online dating site eHarmony. I think her and I are really clicking, she seems to really be interested in me. In fact she is the one who emailed me first. Today I thought that I would ask for her number and call her for the first date this weekend. I put in the email that there was no pressure to give me the phone number, but I just wanted to open up another form of communication outside of email, and that maybe we could set up something for the weekend.





I really haven't done that much online dating before-- did I commit a major error, or is that natural to ask for a girl's number if you feel the time is right? Or should you wait a couple of weeks before asking for a girl's phone number?Can anyone give me advice about online dating?
She e-mailed you first so that should tell you something. I personally think that it's natural to ask for a girl's number if you feel the time's right. There's really not a rule about it just do what you feel and think is right. You shouldn't worry about what other ppl do. Every relationship is different so just go for it and don't question yourself. I wish you luck and hope everything works out.Can anyone give me advice about online dating?
Thanks for responding to my question. I hope me and him can be friends... well as for your question She really likes you and I think you went about the right way in asking for her number. I figure do what your gut tells you and hope it works out for the best. :)
she started to talk to you first then ask for her number





plz answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if she emailed you first that means shes thinking about you and really likes you.





u should ask for her number. garuntee she'll give it to you!
she emailed YOU first :]


so she most deff likes you


ask for tha number


good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment