Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating confusion..I need advice!?

Whoo..I'm so hurt right now..but anyhow I met this guy at my gym he was a personal trainer, and basically he asked me out when I intially met him, but I didn't take him up on his offer, so a few months past, and I asked him to join me at starbucks, he told me he was busy, then we put it off and he told me he was too broke, so thogught to myself, okay I'm not messing with tim because he['s flaky, so i see him at the gym about three weeks ago and he asks me out again...and he calls me a few days later and tells me his uncle and close friend died, and that when he sees me at the gym, he'll let me know when we can hang out again..so a few days laster I see him, and he text messages me, asking me ';How come i didn't speak to him? And I'm thinking Huh...but you were training? So today,.I just ask him flat out if there is anyone at the current moment that he likes more than a friend'; and he tells me that there is and she's his top myspace friend..so i ask him if he likes me more than a frie





Additional Details





37 seconds ago


and he tells me that ';He can't say that he do'; and goes on to say he isn't attracted to me in that way, but does say that he does find me to be very good looking and cool, but he just doesn;t see me in that way...so I'm feeling like crap. what should I do?





Additional Details





3 hours ago


I know he's 25, still lives at home with hos parents, and is a sunday school teacher..but he is definetly is a good catch don't you think?Dating confusion..I need advice!?
He is definetly is a good catch don't you think?


Was that a joke or a question?





Move on said the swan.Dating confusion..I need advice!?
Look, it doesn't matter if he's a good catch or not -- it's whether he a) likes you enough to go out with you, and b) makes time for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment