Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Dating Advice Please?

Ok iv been dateing someone for around 2 months, shes 21 and im 18 and ever since I met her I though she was my soul mate we share the exact same interests and everything, now school vacation is over shes at her college, and im at mine, and her car was taken by her sister because she needed it for an internship. so shes about an hour and a half away and i have to drive all the time now. anyways she wanted to talk so we talked for about 2 hours and she told me that she is so busy with school, shes been stressed out and she said she doesnt know if she loves me anymore. we both were crying and she asked if we could just take a break and be friends until schools out and i told her that I cant be friends with someone who I love. then she said well please give me a couple days to think im really confused right now. so I agreed to give her a couple days but im just confused on how I should treat her right now. should I talk to her, or text her or answer her texts. what do you make of this any input would be appreciated. thank youNeed Dating Advice Please?
Comfort her; it's the best thing to do, especially now that she's going through a lot of stressful stuff. But, don't get all that close to her... instead of a hug that you would hold her like you two are dating, hug her and pat her on the back, like friends. (I'm sorry if this is not making you feel better...) You can also comfort her on the phone, if she isn't busy. And if you ever text her or answer her texts, always (well, most of the time) ask her if she is busy right now. Don't worry, it will be just two days until she's ready.








Good Luck! Be strong (and don't forget not to)! :)Need Dating Advice Please?
all depends wat answer you want really cos u sound like u want us all to say hassle her, that won't keep her interested, want the truth, leave her alone, let her think, give her breathin space and take this experience to the next step, live n learn hon.
Hey your way to young to be involved in a serious relationship. You have your whole life ahead of you and there are plenty of fish in this ocean of life. Be patient. My experience with guys is, the less interest they show in you, the more you want them. Girls want to win the interest. Give her the space, better now that later. Let her be the aggressor, leave her alone, if it was meant to be she'll come around stronger than ever. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment