Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help! Dating an unstable guy....advice please?

I've been dating this guy for almost two months, but I've known him for a year or so. He has issues - super bad depression, and sometimes he's very disturbing, ie talking about killing people or how much he hates everyone.





He's fallen desperately in love with me. He says that he'll never leave me, that I need to tell him everything, and that I'm the only person he has. He's threatened suicide because I was mad at him once, and he's ALWAYS butting into my life - conversations I'm having with friends, or on Myspace he comments on every single bulletin and status and things like that. He's even talking about us getting married one day, and we're not even 16 yet. I'm only 14, even. It's driving me crazy. He's always sort of putting down my accomplishments, too, so that he's the smart one in our relationship, which offends me to no end.





I told my mom all this, and she wants me out of this relationship, pronto. I'm not allowed to hang out with him anymore. And honestly, I don't want him anymore either....but how do I break up with him? He's really in love with me. I'm not feeling this at all but with how unstable he is, I don't know what he'll do. I plan on breaking up with him tomorrow, but I'm kind of nervous.Help! Dating an unstable guy....advice please?
dont go alone.get away from this guy.seriouslyHelp! Dating an unstable guy....advice please?
Seriously listen to your mother gtfo of that relationship..you want nothing to do with it. Your gonna have to be a big girl and just turn your back, its the best thing to do for both of you. I would tell his parents also, so that they are aware that he may need help.
Dont worry...


95% of the time people are too scared to commit suicide.


Just tell him that you want to be single right now and focus on yourslef and your school work. Someone like this can bring you down and thats not good. You dont need this.





good luck darlin
Make HIM fall out of love with YOU! ;O Then someone will make a movie out of it. But seriously, be a cow and a slobl around him and diss his friends.
This guy is very disturbed and your life is in danger after you tell him you are breaking up with him. You are right in being nervous, and your mother is right in telling you to get out of this relationship pronto. He is very unstable and has the capacity to kill you, himself and both of you at the same time. Do not correspond with him on Myspace or anywhere else. I suggest that you inform your counselor or the principal of the school, as he is capable of coming to school with a gun and killing you and himself. He is a danger to others and to himself, and the school needs to be informed. Perhaps someone will be able to get in touch with his parents and have someone look at what he has on his computer or in his room that may give a better indication as to what he will do if you were to leave him. He is very sick in the head and needs intervention before he kills someone or himself. Tell your mother of this and she will help you make a decision as to how this needs to be handled. This is a delicate situation, and it may be necessary to contact the police. The police will know how to best handle this situation, and if I were you and your mother, I would notify the police as soon as possible. I suggest you not break up with him tomorrow, and not do so until you are assured as to your safety. This is not something to brush aside, as he is very unstable and unpredictable. He may be suffering from the early signs of schizophrenia and be in need of treatment, and the sooner he gets treatment, the better the chances are that he won't kill someone or himself. Were he to kill himself after you break up with him, don't blame yourself for his death, as you have no control over what he does, but you do have control over what you do to protect your self from him. You have asked a very important question on Yahoo Answers, and I hope you will read what I have told you and will take action to protect yourself. He is very unstable and you are wise to end the relationship.
omg, tell him you care about him and everything however yu cant be everything to him, tell him its not healthy. tell him if he really cares about you he will get help. no one can be truly happy if they hate themselves. if he loves you he has to understand if he doesn't you have to tell him he's being selfish. good luck. also do it somewhere public incase he flips out. like a coffeeshop. also maybe consider having your mom talk to his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment