Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Any younger guys dating older women? - some advice needed?

My boyfriend is 20, I'm 35. Obviously the sex is awesome as we are both in our sexual primes. I love him and I believe he loves me. People think I'm crazy to have such a young boyfriend but he's great to and for me. He's there when I need him, he was helpful to me when my daughter broke her ankle, going to appointments, etc. He cooked me (and my mother) breakfast and dinner for mother's day. And I never feel like I'm playing the ';mother'; role. He's a man in everyway, and he makes me feel very much like a woman. He's only young in number. But sometimes the age difference does show. He does or says silly things, but also I'm a little jealous of a female friend he has. She's 21, cute and addorable but he swears they are just good friends. He did like her but she ended up going with his best friend so now they all just hang out together. I guess I'm threatened because I wonder why he'd want me at 35 (though I'm hot!) instead of some hot girl his own age. What do you think?Any younger guys dating older women? - some advice needed?
hey dear , u know i'm 20 , i had a 40-year-old gf that i really loved , but the problem was that she couldn't belive in my love , she couolsn't belive how a 20 -year old boy could love a girl with 2 kids , and there the problem occured , just relax and be what u could be to a man like 35 or older , let him be what he wants to be and be what a lady aged 35 can be , let ur life get a great one as i think it is now , don't wander around , just make ......Any younger guys dating older women? - some advice needed?
Nobody under 23 knows what the heck they are doing, so I predict he goes bye-bye soon.
I am 24 and dating a 29 year old. That age difference scares me enough. Yeah once you get to 45 you're no good to him at 30. Be realistic, its just temporary and may cause you to be alone in your middle age to senior years. I have seen this before when my friends mom got dropped at 50 by a 40 year old. And she was a sex icon in her prime (I don't want to drop the name.) So no matter how hot, you will get dropped. Thats mostly why you with him too I assume, cause He is hot and good looking.





Money probably doesn't have that much to do with it. It's the constant sex that I am in it for.
Where did you find him?!





Sorry, I'm not a younger guy...just an older woman...couldn't resist to ask...where did you find him?
id b scared to!! lol!
look at demi moore and ashton kutcher


dont worry its fine..
In my experience alot of younger guys get involved with older women because they feel it's exciting and strokes their ego a little because they can satisfy an older woman. Also older women are more experienced so you can probably show him some tricks a younger woman can't. Also look back at when you were 20 and compared to now and compare the type of person you are and if you really knew what you wanted out of life at that age. I would bet that if he wants to really get serious with someone and have a family he will do it with someone closer to his age. Just my 2 cents....
You're probably financially stable.
Well I am also a older woman dating a younger guy. I am 38 and he is turning 30 this month. We have been dating for 3 years (living together for the past year)and have an awesome relationship. The only concern I have with your guy being 20 is has he had enough experience to really know what he wants at this age? That is almost a 15 year age difference with the 2 of you, and I wonder how mature/stable he can really be at 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment