Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some Girls' advice on my Dating Life! Serious answers please??

I'm 24 and engaged to be married in 5 months to a businessman, Todd. But 2 weeks ago, I met my old high sch bf, Nathan and we've been meeting eversince. My feelings for him grew and now I'm torn between two lovers. I've always had feelings for Nathan and we've always had this weird relationship going on in high sch..But he never told me he's MARRIED now!! After I found out, I began avoiding him as well as Todd, cuz I just feel so guilty..Then I received a text message from Nathan, explaining that his Dad forced him to marry..The fact is that he never wanted to, and that he still loved me..





But I'm pretty sure that's the truth, cuz his Dad can be real pushy and forceful. I care about Todd's feelings, and I know Todd loves me, but I still have the love I've always had for Nathan..I'm really confused..PLEASE help me, thanks so much..I need some Girls' advice on my Dating Life! Serious answers please??
i know its going to be hard but you have to consider everyone here. Nathan is already married and he has a wife and possibly a family(?) and Todd obviously loves you.





you may love Nathan now, but i think this is one of those times you have to follow your head and not you heart...if you got with nathan then it'd result in so many people hurting.





as for Todd...do you really love him ? if you're feelings for him arent as certain as before you met Nathan again...how about postponing the wedding until you are sure of your feelings ? the last thing you want to do is go into something you're not so sure about and regret it later.





everything i said was just a suggestion though...whatever choice you make...dont turn back.I need some Girls' advice on my Dating Life! Serious answers please??
Stay with Todd and develop your life together. first love is powerful but often not all it seems. if you love Todd then stay with him and you will be happy with him. the grass isn't always greener on the other side
*sigh* it hurts me to say this but...





I think that Nathan isn't a very good lover if you ask me..think about it, he was being unfaithful to his wife!! it's as if YOU'RE the other woman.





I suggest that you need to open up to Todd about this. Sure, it'll be awkward but if you are going to Marry Todd, then you need to open up things and as long as you and Nathan aren't having an affair then you can speak to Todd. That way you can ask on how he sees on this..





P.S. Tell Nathan off...he has a wife and it's his lost that he didn't see you before or that he didn't fight his dad for you. Is he really that GREAT?!
Even if his dad did force him to get married, the problem is he IS married, and that kind of makes everything more complicated.


As for your feelings, it's absolutely normal to fall again for someone you've fallen for so many times in the past. And high school flames are just so hard to get over of, especially because we tend to idealize what we had and maybe forget about why it ended.


Anyway, the big problem here is not Nathan, or if he's married or not. The problem here is that if this has happened to you, if you've come to feel this way about another guy, it definitely means you're not ready to marry Todd, and more so, it means that Todd is not the one you should marry.


You're still very young, give yourself time to get out there and meet someone you will really love no matter how many ex or new flames come your way.


Good luck.
This is really bad.. it doesn't matter whether Nathan was forced into marriage or not, he is still a married man and you are going to be a wife to Todd soon.. Your wedding is only 5 months away..





What's best is for you to get your feelings straightened out before the wedding. You shouldn't even be contacting Nathan... He has a wife now.. if you cannot decide between the 2, then cancel the wedding. However, don't ruin Nathan's family.. it's just not right...
I think that god always is testing us..cuz ive been in those kinds of situations..You just have to go with ur heart and prove ur a better person and sticking with Todd is ur best bet because if Nathen wouldnt have of showed up u would be happy and about to be married to a man you love Nathen is married also forced or not..Just remember you have to go on with ur life..and u have to decide who u wanna spend the rest of ur life with..Good luck..
Hey Babes,


Love is beautiful experience which happens to us..but at times we gotto draw lines...taking into consideration your life and your lovers life.


Its good that you have always loved Nathan and he has too. But now i think you need to move on with your life..He is married (regardless of any reason) and you are going to marry sum body who loves you. Sweets, remember Nathan left you and got married to somebody else and now for you he is ready to leave that poor Gal..SO wht guarantee can u give that he wont leave you again? But on the other side,Todd is always for you..he loves you. Always marry sumone who loves you more than u do. U will realize this later but for now i feel you need to draw lines taking your love with Nathan and get marry Todd...I know you will be happy...


All the Best!!


God bless!!
stick with todd...


y would you hurt someone that you love..this guy natan is married all ready..so get over it sweetie and tell him you to should just be friends with benifits
Even if there is a gun to my head I am not marrying anyone I don't love! Hes playing you because he still wants to ';hit it';. Go back to your husband and stop with the ex.
I would stick with Todd. Nathan is just an old boyfriend that u never 4 got. Todd is here 4 the long run. u don't know if Nathan will b and + hes already married so yea...
I agree completely with the first answer...stay with Todd, Nathan sounds like someone you just never got over. You love Todd, he loves you, and you'd only be forcing a divorce on Nathan's side anyway. I know it's hard, but move on and try to sever the connection between you and Nate.
Hmm.... I think you've made your decision to choose Nathan. But then again, he's married! You cannot intterupt other's marriage, eventhough the marriage was a result from his Dad's forcing him. And what's wrong with Todd? Do you still have that special feelings for him? Knowing that Todd still loves u n care about his feeling is not enough. You have to do something, otherwise you'll hurt his feelings. If you don't have that feelings for Todd anymore, you should say it to him. But for now, I think u need to chill out a bit, then think again about Todd and Nathan, which one really loves u, and which one u really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment